New payment option in Pickens
Paying your bill after hours is easier than ever with My Energy Online, the Blue Ridge App and the automated phone system. However, if you’re one of those folks that wants to drop the payment off after hours or on the weekend, the new Blue Ridge Kiosk provides a safe way for you to do that.
Located out of the weather just past the drive-in window, a new kiosk has been located in the wall of the building. A real advantage of the kiosk is its real-time posting of your payment. When the payment stub is scanned and payment made with either cash, check, or a credit or debit card, your account is updated immediately. The payment kiosk is easy to identify and easy to use. Just follow the steps below.
- Tap the screen where it says “Touch Here to Begin”
- Tap ACCEPT for the user agreement
- Tap Blue Ridge Electric as the Company you wish to pay.
- At this point, you can scan your bill in the check scanner OR choose NEXT to enter your account number.
- There is no lookup feature. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER.
- Once the account number is entered or scanned you will be prompted to verify the account by listing the following:
- The last name on the account
- The phone number on the account
- Either the birthday or last four of the SSN listed on the account.
- Once the account is verified, you will be asked how much you want to pay.
- The kiosk WILL NOT show you your balance.
- The kiosk DOES NOT give change back.
- Choose how you want to pay
- By credit or debit card
- Check (Does not need to be filled out. Kiosk will read scan line and deduct the amount you request from your checking account.)
- When your payment is made, a receipt is printed.
We've made paying bills a little easier and more convenient in Pickens with the new Blue Ridge Kiosk. Located out of the weather just past the drive-in window, a new kiosk has been located in the wall of the building. One of the main advantages of the kiosk is its real-time posting of payments. When a payment stub is scanned and payment made with either cash, check, or credit or debit card, the account is updated immediately. It is easy to identify and easy to use...prompts are given on the screen to explain the next step.