It's like a shower of money!
Receive up to a $300 rebate when you install a new electric water heater.*
How do I get my water heater rebate?
Members of Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative who purchase a new 40 to 79 gallon electric water heater will receive a $200 rebate.
Purchase an 80-gallon or larger water heater and receive a $300 rebate.
BONUS: Get an extra $300 rebate if you switch from a gas or propane to an electric water heater. With the bonus, receive a possible total rebate of $600.
Installation Requirements, Rules & Guidelines
- To qualify for a rebate and other incentives under the H2O Select program, the customer must complete an enrollment form and provide receipt.
- Only one rebate will be paid per home. H2O Select rebates are paid per home and not per water heater.
- A conversion bonus rebate is available for any water heater that changes from gas to electric.
- For all new spec home construction, rebates will be paid to the general contractor or developer.
- Rebate is to be paid to homebuyer of new construction homes.
- Mobile Home customers must own the land on which the home resides, and it must be attached to permanent foundation.
- Blue Ridge Electric Co-op must be allowed to inspect any water heater(s) at reasonable times to insure proper operation and program compliance.
- Blue Ridge may end this program without notice anytime.
Download the enrollment form, rules & guidelines here
*Tankless water heaters do not qualify for rebates.