If you would like to speak to someone in our Member Services Department about starting service, please drop by any of our four office locations or call 1-800-240-3400 and a Member Services Representative will happily assist you.
When applying for service, it is helpful to have pertinent information ready before applying:
- Applicant’s Name
- Mailing Address for billing purposes
- Physical Address-911 Address
- Meter Number if connecting to an existing home or business where meter is already there. The meter number is normally an 8-digit serial number that appears at the bottom of the meter. Having this number assures that we connect you to the correct location.
- Home, work and cell phone numbers
- E-mail address (if applicable)
- Driver’s license number (or Picture ID)
- Social Security Number of all applicants
For existing locations, we can normally connect service the existing day if application is made before 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, otherwise, service will be connected the following business day.
For new services, where new installation of electric service will be required, construction will have to be scheduled through our Planning Department and could be weeks before service is installed depending on crew schedules and weather conditions. Appropriate permits from your local county codes office will be required before construction can be scheduled.